The Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder is one of the most outstanding golf laser range finders out on the market today. Its sleek and modern exterior, combined with its great portability and functionality make it a very good option for you to consider. You can buy it from Amazon for about $277.99 to $761.60.
Read more of the Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder:
This golf laser range finder occupies the number one spot on Amazon’s Bestselling Range Finders list, which attests to its outstanding performance on the golf course. Read on to learn about this amazing device’s features and how you and your golf game can benefit from it.
Features of the Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder:
- 5x Magnification
- Scan Mode
- PinSeeker Mode
- 3-Volt Battery
- Multi-coated Optics
- Gives accurate distance reading from 5 to 1000 yards. The Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder has 5x magnification, so you’ll be able to see far off the course and make precise distance readings.
- Eliminates the need for reflectors for gauging distances. This golf laser range finder is able to measure distance from your location to the flag without the use of reflectors for 300 yards.
- Clear, bright, and top-of-the-line lighting. The Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder’s optics have a multi-coated design that enables it to render light and images clearly so you’ll be able to concentrate on your game. Optics like these make this laser range finder very efficient and a great to use.
- Provides you the ability to measure various distances when you pan. This golf laser range finder has a Scan mode that’s able to adjust in real time so you can see accurate readings of multiple distances when you pan it from one location to another.
- Durable and sturdy design allows you to carry it around safely and securely. The Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder is protected by a rubber armor that not only protects it from moisture and impact, it also makes the range finder very easy to hold on to so you won’t worry about dropping it on the course. You can opt to buy a premium carrying case for it so you’ll have a stylish and effective way to carry this range finder.
- Efficient and accurate gauging of distance from the flag. This golf laser range finder’s PinSeeker mode makes acquiring the target flag very easy and eliminates the accidental reading of background target ranges.
Reviews of the Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder:
This golf laser range finder has a 4.5-star rating out of a possible 5 from 109 customer reviews on Amazon. Read on to see what other people have to say about it.
“It’s very easy to use and the PinSeeker mode works perfectly… (Read More)
“This one is much better at finding the pin (flag). Previous model would have some problems… (Read More)
“I like this unit better than my Sky Caddie, as it gives me an exact distance to the pin… (Read More)
Pros of the Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Very easy to use
- Gives out accurate readings
- Laser makes it very versatile at reading almost anything on the course
- Zeroes in very nicely
- Lightweight and portable
Cons of the Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder
Like a few people who have already bought this golf laser range finder, you might find the Bushnell Tour V2’s 3-volt battery a bit small-capacity as it only lasts 20 rounds or so. If this is the case, it’s wise to anticipate your needs and buy some extra batteries.
Our Verdict On The Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder
This golf laser range finder has some great features that will enhance your golf game greatly. Its light and compact design will allow you to carry it around with ease and comfort. All in all, this is a great investment. Buy one today to see for yourself.
This review of the Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder was brought to you by The Best Golf Laser Range Finders Reviews.